Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Update?

I haven't blogged in a month, but not really anything has happened in that month. Just school. And Thanksgiving break, which was nice. But now it's back to school and I feel more busy than ever.

Things I've done since being back from Thanksgiving break:
  • Had a cold.
  • Unpacked.
  • Spanish homework
  • Woke up and couldn't speak
  • Spanish Test
  • Rescheduled Math final exam
  • Math homework
  • Ironing party for my choir dress (which takes about an hour for a good job)
  • Choir/orchestra concert
  • More math homework
  • Woke up again and couldn't speak
  • Took Spanish Oral Exam despite not being able to speak
  • Finished CSIS 1000
  • Turned in choir music
  • Last Creative Writing class :(
  • Started compiling artifacts for my creative writing portfolio

I'm pretty sure those are the main things... Still, only a few more days to go!! I'll be sure to make my customary Finals Week rainbow schedule and post a picture sometime this weekend.

3 comments:

Ginger Horsburgh said...

Sounds pretty busy! How do you do choir concerts with no voice?? Love ya! Can't wait to see you home for Christmas!

Amber Jane said...

I drink lots of water and lots of tea and consume many cough drops.

Ingrid said...

Can't wait for the rainbow schedule! Next to you coming home, that is my favorite part of finals week!