Sunday, January 3, 2010

I fail.

I've given up trying to do all sorts of cutesy daily blog things, because they never work.

In other news, I'm back in Cedar City. Spring Semester 2010 starts tomorrow. I feel strangely apathetic about it, but that might just be the homesickness creeping in.

Christmas break was...pretty good. We did Bethlehem, but I missed most of it because I had to work. On the bright side, though, I had a job! I might actually be able to afford textbooks now, which will be nice. Hopefully I don't have to buy too many, as I already have 2 that I'll need.

I feel bad because I can't remember a lot of the things I got for Christmas... My main present was a camera, and I took a gazillion-and-a-half pictures on Christmas day. It takes WAY too long to upload them to blogger, though, so I just put them on facebook. If you want to take a look at them, click here.

Last semester I took a yoga class, but over Christmas break I didn't do any yoga. Add finals week to that, and it's been an entire month since I did any yoga at all. My body is not happy with me. Thankfully I'm going back to yoga class on Thursday, woohoo!

I'll update on classes soon, I guess, once I find out what they're like and such.

1 comment:

Ingrid said...

Love you-- thanks for blogging! It's nice to get into your head a bit.