Friday, July 8, 2011

Podcast Thoughts

I've been listening to podcasts a lot at work lately - lots of long-ish projects as it's a new month - and even though it's too late to write/call in to the podcasts and tell them my opinion, I decided I'd share it on my blog.

While listening to The Transmission, I realized that I'd never picked a "favourite moment" from LOST. Then I realized that the one single moment that got me hooked on the show was the moment I saw the "LOST" title come floating out of the darkness. The eerie music and the way the logo floats in and out of focus hooked me instantly.

A while back, Empire magazine did a video (posted below) showing the cast of Harry Potter describing the series in 1 word. So here's my word:
Transcendent
Yep. That's my word.

Alrighty, it's 1:30 and I have to work tomorrow...today? Anyway, in 7 hours, so I REALLY should go to bed...

2 comments:

Ingrid said...

Amber, that made we so happy, although I wanted to cry. That is probably a video I will watch over and over again, Thank you for posting that.


--Bridget Sorensen

Ingrid said...

I'm with Emma Watson: "Magical."

--the "real" Ingrid :-)