Friday, March 30, 2012

Because I won't let myself go a month without posting...

What the heck happened to March?! Seriously. It is just gone... In like a lion and out like a cheetah, apparently.

In other news, I am full steam ahead for my last month of university. Can I get a woop-woop!?!

Heading home today for Mom's epic birthday party. I am freaking stoked!(also freaking stoked about her present but I can't spoil that on the Internet so shhhh....)

I hope to have something interesting to blog about one of these days, but today is not that day.

Also, I have an unusually high amount of energy for 8:30 in the morning... I'm all bouncy and stuff. Maybe I should put this energy to good use and pack to go home, or something. That sounds like it'd be a good idea... I just really. Hate. Packing.

Welp. I'm off.

No comments: