Sunday, November 2, 2008

All Saints Day

I went exploring in the library, which was a big deal for me, as I never go in there. It's sweet, though, and I've decided that's going to be where I go from now on to do stuff. Like homework, and write my book. Or even watch old episodes of Lost on the internet, because you can basically do whatever you want in there, within reason, and no one disturbs you or questions what you're doing. It's quite pleasant. And we have a very nice library, if I do say so myself. Even if it is kind of small. That's the kind of university it is.


This is, DUH, the books.


This is the view out a random window. I thought it was cool that you can see all the way to the horizon.


I found a weird edition of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. It didn't have the same cover at all, it looked really old. It was very confusing to me.


Saturday night I made a countdown to the end of the semester. It was fun. And it makes me happy.

No comments: