Sunday, February 22, 2009

First Five

First Five!!!
Share
Today at 6:19pm
The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! (do I even have that many people reading this?)

my choice. for you. this offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. what I create will be just for you.
3. it’ll be done this year. {translation: you may be waiting a little while}
4. you have no clue what it’s going to be … it may be cards, a poem, a bookmark, something yummy or a complete surprise to you (and me!) … who knows? not you, that’s for sure!
5. i reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
6. most importantly, you must offer the same deal on your blog - the first 5 people to comment on your blog (or if you do not have a blog, facebook) get something made by YOU! the first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me …

Those were the rules as copied exactly from Compulsive Writer's blog. She added an idea. If you’re not the kind of person that wants to make something tangible for others, how about some kind of service for them, any type, any size?

4 comments:

annzy said...

oh yeah ~a prize for staying up to late...

Ingrid said...

Pick me, pick me! I don't have a blog. But if anyone wants something made by me, just let me know. The rules are flexible enough that I could get really really creative, or keep it really really simple. Simple works for me!

Anonymous said...

oh i need to check your blog more often.

Beth schell said...

I want to win!!!!