Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Everything else

There isn't much introduction here. These are just all the other pictures I've taken lately that are cool.


This was probably the best moment of my life. It was at the High School Shakespeare Competition Awards Ceremony. They had a slideshow of the festival, and when the music started playing, nearly every student ran down onto the floor and had an impromptu dance party. The announcer said afterwards, "No matter what happens now, it was all worth it for that!" It was SO AWESOME. The energy in that room was palpable. Absolutely incredible.



This is an outlet that's about 8 or 9 feet up on the wall in my Creative Writing classroom. We have yet to figure out why it's there.



This is my lunch from today. It's cheesy scrambled eggs with ham and toast. Yum!



This is a hole in the ground. I didn't even know it was there, which was weird.


This is the inside. I felt this weird urge to go exploring, but it was very unprepared and I was lacking in the necessary items, like food and water.



This is a flag. Duh. They put them up for Columbus Day. (I have no idea who "they" were...)



This is Gwen being attacked by a giant sparkly spider.



Also me and Taylor. I chose the most realistic spider in the bin, because I wanted it to be realistic.



FAIL JUICE.



This is "the rock church." No, it doesn't belong to The Rock Church, it belongs to the LDS church.



This is a sweet-awesome sign in the Catholic thrift store downtown.



These were some weird potted fake flowers that we saw in a random parking lot.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love the sign in that thrift store! Very cool.