Saturday, January 15, 2011

*clu-clunk*

That was the sound of my brain shifting gears.

Technically, I guess, it happened in December or something.

One evening, after work, I was waiting in Dad's office for him to be done so we could go home. I looked out the window at the mountains; the beautiful, snow-covered mountains. The sky behind them was a deep blue, and they were lit up by the setting sun in brilliant orange.

And my brain said, "Okay, time for Spring!"

I'm not really sure where it got that idea. But since the weather today is relatively mild, I am going to be wearing a skirt and lounging about my apartment with the windows open. Yeah, I'm a bit crazy. But the cool air feels very nice on my hands as I sit here typing. So I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

not crazy i put on my chacos and was trying to decide what to plant in the garden today it was lovely.

Ingrid said...

Enjoy every spring-ish moment!