Tuesday, December 13, 2011


I had deja vu watching this clip.

People sometimes give me grief for loving Johnny - he's so old, he's a drinker, all thetattoos, etc - but he is very talented, deep, and wise beyond his years (well...).

He's always learning from the people he encounters. He doesn't just meet someone or work with someone and move on. He learns from them, he takes their wisdom and lives with it.

He loves his family, more than anything. It's clear the way he talks about them, or doesn't talk about them, how much he loves, and respects, and wants to protect his family.

I love this man - not because he's beautiful on the outside (which he definitely is), but because he's beautiful on the inside.

1 comment:

Ingrid said...

That is an awesome video. I LOVE Johnny Depp, and his characteristics. He is awesome. Who agrees with me? Johnny is awesome!


--Bridget