Sunday, January 4, 2009

So it begins...

Well, tomorrow school starts. Tomorrow should be a breeze. I've got only music classes. After I'm done I'm going to the Housing Office to see about a job as a janitor, and then I'm going to the Cashier's Office to see about a payment plan for Tuition. Gaaaahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! But it shouldn't be too bad. Tuesday I actually start REAL classes for the first time, called English and Psychology.

I'm going to change my major. I'm going to major in English, Creative Writing emphasis instead. But I'm still going to minor in Voice. And by the time this semester is over, I'll be mostly finished with my minor. I suppose my advisor(s) will have a thing or two to say about my schedule choice, but I'm going to do things my own way. Because I can. I am a grown-up and can make up my own mind. The end. Teehee.

Night, all.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Your description of tomorrow sounds like the beginning of every college semester I ever had! Just sometimes the details were different! Good luck to ya!