Monday, August 17, 2009

Final Countdown

Well, it's my last day in Provo. Tomorrow morning, I head back down to Cedar to live in my "own" house. Woo!

I wish I had a camera or an iPhone so that I could take pictures of my very empty room and very LARGE pile of stuff that's packed up in boxes. I really think I have more stuff this year than I did last year. I can't figure out why, besides the obvious like dishes and stuff. But that's only in one box! I dunno what it is.

I really am excited this time. I get to see all my friends, and I guess it's high time I had a choir class again: I dreamt I was in a choir last night. I'm just feeling a little pressure because I'm going to have to be buying all my own food.... It's a bit of a daunting prospect for someone who has exactly $0 in their bank account.... But I'll manage. I think that a starving student is something I would take to rather well, if I could get over being slightly hungry.... Plus, there's always the Hope Pantry. Let's "hope" it doesn't come to that, though.

No comments: