Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Here it goes...

Well, here we go with another school year.

Sunday: I packed up most of my stuff.

Monday: I bought some last-minute things and packed them up too. Then I played with Alicia a bit. Taylor came over and gave me a body pillow. Then for FHE we got the beginning-of-the-school-year blessings, and loaded up all my stuff into the car. Then we played a few rounds of Ghost In The Graveyard.

Tuesday: Got up, loaded the very last-minute things into the car, and we headed down to Cedarville. We unloaded, mom helped me get a few things organized, and then we said our goodbyes. I unpacked all my stuff and tried -- mostly with success-- to fit it all into this tiny space. Good thing I have no money, because I have no room for any more food anyways. Unless it goes in the fridge. After I unpacked, I was feeling ill. It was probably the nerves of being away from the family again, creeping up on me. So I lay on my bed for a while, and read my scriptures, and tried to get the internet to stop being dumb. Then I went with my friends to get free Mary Kay facials from the Mary Kay lady. That was fun. Then we came home and played a card game for a little bit before watching Moulin Rouge. I fell asleep, though.

Wednesday: Well, that's today isn't it. Today Gwen's parents are coming down to bring some stuff, so I asked my mom to send some stuff with them too, because I forgot my phone charger, and facewash. Two of the most essential things, and I forget them. Gah humbug.

Oh, I also made this thing:

Mirielle had them on her blog, so I decided to give it a go. It's pretty cool, although I probably wouldn't find any great uses for it.

Classes start on Monday. I'm hoping I can survive until then. In most ways, this is better than last year. But in a few ways, it is also worse. Because I don't have a planned schedule already mapped out for this weekend, so I'm going to be very non-busy. But we shall see. Maybe I can catch up on all the sleep I didn't get over the last month and a half. Oh, and of course, I can get looking for a job. Maybe I'll do that today.

Well, expect another post soon. Maybe tomorrow. Peace out, all.

PS: Lila, I'm not a freshman anymore, I'm a sophomore now. So my header needs to read "college sophomore" instead. Or you could just change it to "english major" because that has such a lovely ring to it.

No comments: