Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Early to bed...

...and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.

Mom always used to go on about "You're cranky because you're tired," or "Everything always seems worse when you're tired." As a little kid, I didn't believe her.

Boy, do I believe her now.

Yesterday, I woke up at 6:30. I called my brother and I ate breakfast. I took a shower and made my bed and got dressed, and I didn't even have class until 1:00. And yesterday was good.

But last night I didn't sleep well. Then I slept in till 9:00 and felt like crap all day. I was tired and just didn't want to do anything.

I think tonight will be an early night, and I'll try again tomorrow to be good. Because Monday and Tuesday were good. If Thursday and Friday are good as well, I'll have had a successful week. That is the master plan.

2 comments:

Ingrid said...

Agreed Amber. --Bridget

Ingrid said...

Agreed Amber. --Ingrid/mom