Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Monday, Monday

I spent Monday at home (yay!) with mi familia. It was fun. I did a lot of stuff, including give myself a bedroom again! Well, half of one. Or rather, a third of a bedroom.



This is the little bit of space that is mine in the bedroom. I also have some shelves in the closet, but they're empty, as all my clothes are here at collegio.

Today is James' birthday, and yesterday we celebrated. It was fun. I made the cake:




Here is James blowing out the candles:



I was trying to take a picture of mom's 3 second wrapping job, but Joey decided it would be his close-up instead. Ha ha.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay you have a room.
what was his present? its driving me crazy

Sharise said...

That kitten is so cute! We had a kitten for about 3 hours. It came to call, and my parents said we could keep it, but then it escaped out the back. We even bought kitty food. It remains unopened...