Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Stuff

These are some pictures that mom took on her and dad's trip to Oregon, and I played with them because I thought they looked cool.



This is just a road. I like pictures of the road. It reminds me of tour.

This is the car they rented(?) and the white plane is the one they flew home in...



...and this is my version of the picture. I'm not sure why, I just really like the harsh lighting and stuff.




This is a freaking sweet mug that I saw. I thought of all my moms and aunts who breastfeed their babies. Er... except I only have one mom. But you get the picture.



And this is where I work. I was just thinking that no one knows what my work looks like. So here you go.

2 comments:

Ingrid said...

Your version of the station wagon pic is how it felt. I had a migraine coming on, so the harsh lighting is accurate.

We borrowed the car from the airport to run an errand. They are happy to loan customers their $300 jalopy because they have your $300,000 plane sitting right there as collateral!

And of course I love the mug.

:-)

Sharise said...

That car was scary. I'm not sure I'd trust myself to ride in it :D BTW, I just posted a pic of Cameron Tucker. You should check it out, it's sexy ;)