Sunday, October 5, 2008

There and back again.

So, as you probably know, I went home over Conference weekend. It was very nice, most of the time. Saturday night ended up being a nightmare because I totally broke down about being homesick. And I was home! It was weird. I came to the conclusion that if I just come home a few times a month, I will be OK. Like every two or three weeks or so. I can live with that. Then, I can work on the other weekends, and still get money and have something to do. Yay me.

Sunday was so fun. Except for Sunday morning, when my ride told me they were leaving at 1:00 pm so I had to hurry and find another one... But after that, once I knew I wasn't leaving till 5 or 6, I was just fine. We went for a drive up Provo canyon. It was very pretty. I'll post pictures tomorrow.

I'm back at school now. I start training for my job this Thursday. I wish I got paid for training though, ugh. Oh well. It will be nice to have a job. So I am not complaining. Much.

No comments: