Sunday, April 5, 2009

Crazy 8's

Stole it from Sharise's blog.  So what.

8 tv shows i watch:
1. LOST
2. Dancing With The Stars
3. LOST
4. LOST
5. LOST
6. LOST
7. LOST
8. LOST

8 things I did yesterday:
1. Woke up from a bad dream to Gwen waking me up for...
2. General Conference!
3. Ate lunch.
4. Watched more General Conference
5. Worked on English essay on Shakespeare in Twilight
6. Played War for about 5 minutes
7. Watched Sleeping Beauty
8. Watched Chicago

8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Easter break
2. This week being over
3. The Garden
4. New episode of LOST
5. Seeing baby Julia!!!!
6. Giving mom her birthday present... I'm SOOO excited!!! I feel like I finally got someone something I know they'll love! Which is a big deal for me.
7. SUMMER!!!!!!!!
8. End of year choir concert - It is going to ROCK the house!

8 things on my wish list:
1. See Phantom of the Opera on Broadway
2. See Lion King on Broadway
3. See Cats '' ''
4. See Les Miserables '' ''
5. Finish a book
6. Then finish another one
7. Get a new iPhone
8. Meet Johnny Depp

No comments: