Friday, April 3, 2009

Spring Break pictures

I was having WAY too much fun with the "color accent" feature on mom's camera.



This was me showing mom how to use it.


This is a painting Grandpa Paul did for mom for her birthday.


This is the guitar that Joey got for his birthday. He wanted me to take a picture of it.


This is Joey playing his guitar.


Joey walked by while I was laying on the floor, so I twisted over to take this picture.  It's kinda cool, I think.


This one is for mom, of the forsythia bush and daffodils.


This is Bridget.  I'm not sure what she's doing, but her shirt and pants match the shovel, which is cool.


This is a blue basketball.  As you can see, I was bored.


I really really like this one. It's the baby leaves on our lilac tree.


This is the grass in our yard.  I accented only the green stuff, so it looks more green than normal.


This is Bridget in the kitchen doing something with the sink (obviously).

No comments: