Sunday, April 5, 2009

Operation Booty Update

So... me and my roommate Katelin decided to name my getting in shape-ness "operation booty." So there you go. It's booty as in butt, not booty as in pirate booty. But the spelling "bootie" makes me think of a little shoe. And that just doesn't work for me.

Last week I did my workout twice. This week is a bit more troublesome. Here's why:
I like to do my workout after dinner, so it's not just SURPRISE in the middle of the day. The problem is, I have stuff going on every single night this week: Monday - filming my English final project. Tuesday - Garden dress rehearsal. Wednesday - The Garden. Thursday - The Garden. Then it's Easter break.

I could run on Easter break. That'd probably be easy actually. I'd just have to figure out the milage that I'm running around campus (probably not much), then run that at home. I sometimes feel like such a pansy only running 15 minutes. But there is that scripture about not running faster than you have strength, and I do feel, after running for the majority of a 15 minute time span, that I'm about to fall on my face. But it won't always be that way. Oh no.

Maybe I'll run before dinner this week, so that --- no, that won't work either. Maybe I'll run right after class, so then I have time to take a shower before all of my evening stuff begins. Yes. That will be the plan.

Tally ho!

No comments: