Wednesday, April 15, 2009

S.P.E.W.

"The Society for the Promotion of Elvish Welfare"

Just kidding.

So, I had two thoughts yesterday during psychology:

I figured out why I write: Because I would die if I did anything else. I have so many ideas going around in my head that they NEED to be written.

Also, I know when Spring begins, because my inner hippy comes out. Like yesterday. I suddenly had every desire to be healthy and go green and be a vegetarian again. Probably because we're going to Zion, and that's where it all began.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i remember when it began. good times.

Jess.xoxo. said...

Jack{girl},
I don't understand why we aren't closer friends.. this whole blog is like a wake up call. Why? Because I love pretty much all the same things you do. -We where made to be friends, the INDY and JACK saga isn't over yet!!!! :D
We really need to hang out this next year, like really.
<3 you!
-INDY[girl}