Friday, September 18, 2009

Here it goes again...

So. I got an iPhone for my birthday, and it came in the mail on Wednesday!! I am so happy to have an iPhone again, they are so great.

To start off, I had to take a picture of my dinner. Plus, this dinner was practically a feast! I had fried potatoes with cheese and scrambled eggs, and it was delicious.


Last night we had Aaron over, and we played Apples to Apples. I took this picture. It's cool.


This huge storm was rolling in as I was walking home from school. Unfortunately, it rolled right over us, and now it's sunny again. Gah!


Today I spent some time in the library. This is probably my favorite room on campus. Doesn't it just look so awesome?!



2 comments:

Ingrid said...

I love that you have a camera again! Your blog is so fun to read. Keep us posted on all the great goings-on at school. Love you.

s h a n n o n said...

thats a sweet plate in the first picture