Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Picture Post

So, this is just a bunch of pictures that I've taken lately that I haven't put on my blog yet. Here you go:



I did these during church, on my phone. Bad me, I know.




Saw these two hippie cars on the way home from school one day. It made my very happy.


This is my favorite view out of any window on campus.



My shoes. Converse are just so photogenic.



This is a very old penny that we found. It was paved into the street. It's from the 70's or something.


This is my healthy dinner. It's a baked potato with veggies and a little bit of cheese. It was tasty.


We went to the car wash. It was fun.


Went to Wal*Mart. Someone had put a bra on the cantaloupe. It was amusing.



My friend Karen lives in one of the old buildings that is now a bed and breakfast style apartment. VERY pretty and awesome. These books were on her shelf.




An apple.

Some of the apples I picked for mom...

... before I picked more...


... and then a zillion more. You'd better put these to good use, mom!





1 comment:

Ingrid said...

Love the pics and YES we will use those apples! How 'bout them apples?