Friday, September 5, 2008

Finger Painting!!!

So, our floor activity last night was fingerpainting. My right index finger may never be the same. It is permanently pink. And I didn't even use pink. I used purple a lot, though... So here's illustration for you of the different paintings I did:



This is the floor before we started. They cleared the living room and put down TONS of newspaper. It was pretty sweet.



This was my first painting, because I had no idea what to do.




After that I got a little artistic. I really like this tree, actually. It took about 30 seconds to do.




This is a funny face. I'm not exactly sure what I was trying to do. I was thinking green + purple = Joker, but it didn't really work...




And, of course, seeing that red paint, and the way it smears ever so nicely under my fingertips, I just HAD to do a Joker face. They didn't have any black paint, so I ripped circles out of a black piece of paper. Nice, isn't it? (I actually threw it out. It wasn't cool enough for me.)

No comments: