Thursday, September 25, 2008

Update

Well, there were all these things I meant to blog about, but I just kept putting it off and now I forgot. But there are somethings I remember. So here we go.

I saw this thing the other day that said:

1. Good grades
2. Social life
3. Adequate sleep

Pick 2.

Welcome to college.


So true.

The other day at dinner they were serving these cupcakes:



Doesn't it look just like the ones in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets film that Hermione uses to put Crabbe and Goyle to sleep? OK, not JUST like them, but similar! I just thought that was funny.

Tonight they had "Italian Night" in the cafeteria. They had cheezy Italian music playing, and stuff. The food was all out on a buffet style table all fancy, and it was WAY better than the food they normally serve! In true Lila fashion I took a picture of my dinner:


I forgot to take a picture until after I'd started eating my salad, though, so it looks rather depleted in this picture. Oh well.

Tomorrow I am performing for my voice studio class. I really hope it goes well!!!

No comments: