Saturday, September 6, 2008

Football....

I don't particularly like football. I only stayed for half of the game. At halftime, we were up 35 to 0, so I left. But I did get some pictures. So here you go:




This is the back of the shirt of the guy in front of me. I don't know who he was, but I have reason to suspect he's European.




This is my friends. Yes, wow, I have wonderful grammar. You can tell it's 12:20 am! Anyway, from back to front, that's Katelin, Alli, Hannah, and Gwen.




I think this is kickoff, but I'm not actually sure.




Lila, this one's for you. But I suppose Mom and Shannon can have a crack at it too. If you didn't know who that was, who would you think that was? Having trouble guessing? Think like me, it'll come to you.




And this is the massive red crowd. Just thought it made a nice picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

still guessing at the guy. i have an idea but im not sure. ahhhhh

Amber Jane said...

Oh just guess already!!!! You're right, I know you are.