Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Tony Award Winning Shakespearean Festival


Yeah, I pretty much live there. Here are pictures of it for you.



This is the ticket office, I assume.





These are the seats, from the outside.


I used to be able to go in through these gates:





But they were locked. So I went around the back of the theatre and used the stairs:




Honestly, there is no way to keep someone out of that theatre if they have a mind to get inside. I'm amazed it still looks so pretty, if anyone can get in. Here's some pictures of the stage.




I'm not sure what remodeling they're doing, it wasn't there last week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats awesome

Hermana Ferrin said...

:) Hi Amber! That's the concessions stand, actually. They sell meat pasties and tarts and cool stuff like that. The ticket office is in the front of the Auditorium Theatre. I go every summer with my family, it's awesome, and I'm so jealous that you LIVE there!!