Saturday, November 13, 2010

Funk

I might start naming my blog posts after episodes of Glee.

Anyway, stuff's been weird lately. November feels more like February - dull.

I blame the school. They took away our October holiday, and everyone is all messed up because of it. I've never seen it this bad. No one can focus, no one can relax, everyone is just, well, in a funk.

So! I have a plan. Katelin has the Power 90X workout stuff, and she's said I can use them. It will give me something to do with the mornings, because I don't have class till 11:00 and it's starting to get very boring. Yay! I have a plan now. I'm not sure when I'll squeeze it in next semester, as I'll have class at 9:00, but we'll see. For now, that is the plan. The end.

1 comment:

Ingrid said...

I love your plan! If followed, guaranteed to make you feel better. Just try to feel lousy. You won't be able to! Plus you'll be feeling great AND looking great too! (not that you don't already look great, because you do, it's just that exercise gives that extra glow of vitality, you know what I mean, you can see it on people.)