Saturday, November 6, 2010

Poetry update

It's been a while since I posted my latest poems, so here they are:

IN BETWEEN

The touching,

The seeing,

The experience.


The pushing,

The pulling,

The unbrokenness.


The taking,

The leaving,

The nonexistence.


The going out,

The coming in,

The existence.


The wounding,

The healing,

The immortality.


The living,

The being,

The eternity.




REACHING

The leaves are all

Fallen. Finally, October

Has ended. Nothing

Good has ever come

From that month,


And I escaped

Unscathed


This time. Or so

I thought. But

Now October

Has grown arms,

And it can reach


Me here. In

The safety of November


The memories return.

Why? Where will

I find peace?

And when will I


Be freed from this

Past nightmare?


Where do I go to

Hide from my

Own soul? Can

It be done when the past

Refuses to die?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like them a lot. the first one is so simple and lovely
the second one is a gem. good work.