Saturday, November 6, 2010

I will write it.

October never dies.
Nope. Never dies.

October, as I'm sure you all know, dear readers, is the month I saw Jekyll and Hyde, and... well, that's actually about it. But October, if you looked it up in the thesaurus, would have a synonym called "nostalgia." Yep.

Only this time it's grown arms. I was so glad once Halloween was over, I thought I could pick myself back up and dust off and head into November without any problems. Only then stuff started happening. Like school plays laden with flashbacks and possible students returning from the old days, and the lack of other students from the old days who've been sent off.

(((and now I'm rambling)))

Point is, October has grown arms and now November promises to be just as bad. I don't LIKE nostalgia. I don't LIKE remembering the old days and what I used to be. It HURTS. It's like a hole blown through the middle of my life and I can't really heal it because I don't go back there. I chose a different path, and this is what I get.

SO! I have found a solution. I will write it. I was going to do that anyway, with my soon-to-be-novella Our Story, and so write it I will. Because I can't go back. I don't GET to go back. But if I write it, then it lives forever.


I want to go home...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

um i love you